Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fellowship Sabbath

Our Sabbath morning started great...
Spiders are NOT exactly my forte. They are also, more strongly, not LeAnne's forte. So when our morning started off with this huge, disgusting thing. It was not so great. 
To add to the not-so-greatness, the Reyes family doesn't mind spiders at all. In fact, the youngest, JM enjoys catching them and carrying them around in his pocket. Now, unfortunately, he has a new favorite pastime: Catching them and chasing the American girls around the house as they scream.
*sigh*

Today is Fellowship Sabbath. In Brookes Point, the last Sabbath of every month all the church members meet at one church to spend the day in fellowship with one another. The PAMAS team helps make this easier by picking up a lot of the people, who otherwise would spend half a days walk just to get there. It was a lot of fun, all of the newly baptized members came and during the afternoon program many of them opted to give their testimonies. It was a very special service. 
Of course, LeAnne and I were asked to sing. This time, however, we were allowed to sing in English. I realized, its not as nerve-racking to sing up front in your own language...
hmm...maybe the Philippines will finally cure my battle with stage-fright. :)
Baby Haddie, looking adorable after her nap.
The day went by fairly fast, which was a relief for me because I seem to have caught yet another sickness. Right now, I think its just a basic cold....Will I ever be healthy?? I guess, I'll find out.
Pregnant Ging and Pregnant Michel. Oh, how I love it!

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"
~Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment